Monday, September 12

Scene/Seen at the Black and White Ball.....

benefiting the Jim Valvano Cancer research foundation, held in Raleigh last month. There were five types of centerpieces; here are three of them (designed by Mel, but I did the arrangements in the top photo.)



In the silent auction, there were paintings.....

and fancy purses.....

and precious jewels to bid on.....

as well as television, music and sports memorabilia, such as this signed cast photo from "Glee". More coming later..... (click to enlarge)

6 comments:

Pat said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

LL Cool Joe said...

Hey I managed to get on your blog using Firefox rather than Safari! I hope I manage to get here again, but if I don't you know why ok?

I do read your posts in google reader anyway. :)

Arkansas Patti said...

Yours definitely looks the best in my book. I was going to tell you about Cool Joe but see he got through. Cool.

Granny Annie said...

I commented on this post on your facebook site. I'm still getting the alert and have to choose to ignore it but wish I could get it to stop popping up every time.

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Spectacular floral arrangements. Artistry in Flowers indeed.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I lOVE that first one, Judy....
I don't know how I missed so many posts....I haven't been feeling too well and just haven't gotten around to visiting very much....Sorry, my dear.....

I wish you could come for Lunch, too, dear Judy...!